Jul 26, 2008

Toe Tapper

AMERICAN TEEN was one of the more critically acclaimed documentaries at this year's Sundance Film Festival. It is being highly anticipated this Summer for general release. I am looking forward to it and will, hopefully, see it ... in the mean time, I became aware of some of the music from the film's soundtrack and one bit of pop pleasure is this number done by Black Kids and it is entitled I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You. It's beat and infectious lyrics engaged me immediately. One of the great pleasures in life is stumbling across musical magic that casts a mysterious spell of elation on some part of your soul. It's inexplicable, but it's a mystery best left unsolved.


1 comment:

kazu said...

whenever i see some music you like i always want to suggest 40 other things, but have to control myself. this song sounds like THE CURE mixed with THE GO! TEAM.