Feb 20, 2008

Films of Favor 2007

My favorite films of 2007. It took awhile to catch up with some of them ... but I really found quite a lot of pleasure in the roster this past year. 2007 felt like the cool breeze of the 1970s blowing in from the past .. and not a stale old wind ... but a more refreshing and exhilirating stirring in the air. I recently changed this list, but these are in my mind the most.


1. THERE WILL BE BLOOD










2. NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN












3. ZODIAC













4. ROCKET SCIENCE














5. RATATOUILLE














6. BREACH













7. THE LOOKOUT














8. HOT FUZZ














9. SICKO











10. MICHAEL CLAYTON

2 comments:

kazu said...

i thought THERE WILL BE BLOOD was going to be your number one. how little i know.

Anonymous said...

We've a lot in common, you and I...

Seriously, here's to 2008 not being a series of travesties.